HOW DO I GET MY SAMPLES TO YOU?
There are several options available for getting your samples to the lab:
Drop-off – We can accept samples in person during business hours at our Redmond laboratory location or our Spokane Valley satellite office. Redmond hours are Mon-Fri from 8am-5pm, Sat-Sun from 10am-2pm. The Spokane Valley office is open Mon, Wed, and Fri from 9am to noon. During closed hours, samples may be placed in a drop box at either location.
Free on-site Pickup – Can’t make it to the either location? We will come to you! Contact us to get on our pickup schedule or mailing list so you never miss a pickup. Free pickups are provided on regularly-scheduled transport days. Transportation days vary for each region, but there are some general trends:
- Mondays – North I-5, Olympic Peninsula, Spokane County
- Tuesdays – Seattle/Tacoma, South I-5, North-Central (Wenatchee), I-90 Corridor, Far East
- Wednesdays – Seattle/Tacoma, Spokane County
- Thursdays – North I-5, Far North, I-90 Corridor, North-Central (Wenatchee)
- Fridays – Seattle/Tacoma, South I-5, South-Central, I-90 Corridor, Spokane County
PLEASE BE AWARE – Complimentary door to door service is provided as a courtesy to our customers when ordering tests. A transport fee of $100 may be charged if the driver arrives at your location for a scheduled pickup and no samples are received for testing. The same $100 fee applies if the driver transports samples from your location, and testing for those samples is later canceled for any reason.
|CLICK MAP TO ENLARGE|
Please call or email with questions about transport, or if you would like to schedule a pickup. We will do our best to accommodate!